Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Christian walk..........

Hey yall.

Hope you are having a awesome Tuesday!!!!! It kinda rained here today,Wish it would have lasted I love rainy days!!! But lets get to the real reason for this blog.

I have a feeling that what God in my life a 9 years this coming Thanksgiving is about to come to play.I just have the feeling that I need to type it up and have it ready.(Yall pray its still hard for me to talk about,)I dont know how many of y'all have read the book the Shack,Well I feel like Mack most days there is alot that I need to forgive or let go.Im not mad at God I understand that she wasnt meant for this world,Its just that some people turned a horriable ordeal into a greater one,
(Ill post it later) Anyway I have held on to this,I guess because its all I have of my sweet dear (HOPE),For those of who dont know I lost a baby when I was 6 months preg.We named her Angel Hope.Its been hard,YES I know I have been blessed with two beatiful girls,But sometimes I feel like a piece of me is missing.

Ok now back to my Christian walk,Im not perfect BY ANYMEANS!!!!!!! long way from it...... as a a matter of fact this poem fits me to a T!!


When I Say "I Am A Christian"
by Carol Wimmer
When I say..."I am a Christian"I'm not shouting "I am saved"I'm whispering "I get lost!""That is why I chose this way."When I say..."I am a Christian"don't speak of this with pride.I'm confessing that I stumbleand need someone to be my guide.When I say..."I am a Christian"I'm not trying to be strong.I'm professing that I'm weakand pray for strength to carry on.When I say..."I am a Christian"I'm not bragging of success.I'm admitting I have failedand cannot ever pay the debt.When I say..."I am a Christian"I'm not claiming to be perfect,my flaws are too visiblebut God believes I'm worth it.When I say..."I am a Christian"I still feel the sting of painI have my share of heartacheswhich is why I seek His name.When I say..."I am a Christian"I do not wish to judge.I have no authority.I only know I'm loved.

So those of you who see me,just now that Im not perfect.I fall,and I fall HARD.Im trying I real am.and if I have offened aany of you in any way Im sorry,I know I tend to dress a little ohhh how you say unmodest,maybe,just know that I dont mean to be that,3 years ago I had a hysterectomy and have not been the same since,I stay HOT!!! So if you see me in something without sleeves and such just Know that IM hot or in the middle of hot flash and forgive me.
Im not trying to be sexy SOoooooooo far from it.Alright I hope this helps explain me in someway and that I have not made anybody more confused than they already are!!!!!!! What it boils down to is that Im very disfunctional but GOD LOVES ME OUTRAGEOUSLY!!!!!!!! Thanks y'all Ill type up Hopes story and have it up soon,,

1 comment:

Rhonda Jeanne said...

I can't imagine the loss of a child. I can't imagine what you've been through Shannon. I am certainly praying for you.