Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun Fridays

Today I thought I would share how my girls got their names,

Brookes story we knew before we were married that our first daughters middle name would be Brooke,We feel in love with it when we first heard it,Ok this is going to be lame,But its Jeff Gordons Ex wifes name and we are Nascar fans,Like I said lame,But hey like a friend said this week we all have our weridness!!!!!!!!! Her first name is Naomi,I admire Ruth so much she left her people,her gods,and followed her mother law inlaw .So I thought why not name my daughter after the person.So the name Naomi Brooke came to be,Most people say that she doesnt act like a "NAOMI" Now Naomi means pleasant.Brooke means flowing .So shes pleasant flowing!!!!!

Now for my Katie Beth,Her name...When I first found I was expecting Miss Katie I looked already 3 months Pregant I was ask by the lab techs if I was a ob tranfer Im like no Im just here to confrim it,LOL!!!!!!! Anyway YUP Im PG They decided to do a sono,They find a sac and a fetal pole but NO BABY??!!! That was like a Thurs/FRI.So they so go home and come back Monday and we will check again maybe it just to early.So we do and claim Gods Promise that He will give you what your heart so desires,The Steeles a southern Gospel group has a song that is called GodKept His Promise"he talks about Abraham and Sarah and their desire to have a child and that the womb that was empty had been made full!!!!!!! Well we prayed and claimed that song allll weekend,So on Monday morining when the tech checked,The first words out of her mouth was HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On June 2,2004 Katelynn Elizabeth came into my life.

Katelynn means-Pure

Elizabeth-Oath of GOD!

Ok thats it for today Katie Beth is wanting to do something,So got go see what she needs/wants.



No comments: