Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Are you a Johna?

As 2008 comes to a close and we reflect at what 2008 had in store for us.It was a bumpy year for my family.,With my dads accident ,my nieces accident,and my sis's leukemia dig.I was once thought that God was testing us like He did Job,But now to be honest I know that thats the case.IT was a Johnna.God was calling us to Nenivah and we ran!!!!!Alright Ill put this in todays terms.God has been calling us away from the SBC for awhile now.To be honest we scared of where God was calling us.Its was different to us? Or so we thought.But after God hit us the thrid time Im like,HEY we gotta go.So we gathered up all the faith we could muster and walked through the doors of our new church.And what a blessing he Bestowed upon us!!!!!!!! and just so you know when we did what God said,The trials stopped.Coming!!!!!! Thanks for all youve done this year beining here for us!! The kind words the prayers the ment alot!!!!! Gods still working !!! Waiting to see what He has in store for 2009!!!!

1 comment: