Monday, November 24, 2008

9 years.

9 years ago today I was sitting in a cold hospital room in labor with a child I would never hold,never kiss the check or forhead of.It was during that time I found out who my friends were just how strong some where.Not very,It takes a stong person to stand by someone who has just lost a baby and has yet to deliver that baby,I had a preacher come in and take one look at me and say OH my your still Pregnant,I cant do this and left.???? We later found out that he thought we had a miscarriage and not going through a stillbirth it was to much,

But yesterday all that changed!!!!! It took 9 years.(Course 5 of those years she wasnt with us)
We dedicated our Katelynn Elizabeth!!!!!!! Thank you so much Bro.Ed for dedicating Katie!!!
I have tried and tried to get anther preacher to do it.But I guess he didnt want nuttin to do with it!!!!! BUT ya know it wasnt in Gods plan,This was Gods Plan on Hopes Angelversei and for Katies preacher to do the honor!!!!!!!!
That naggin feeling has know been lifted!!! Gods will has been done,Now to the work of what he has instore now telling it!!!! So that others may see What he has done and where he has brought us!!!!!!!!! I think 2009 is going to be a great year!!! I cant wait to get started!!!

No comments: